How Do We Rate Online Casinos?
Sure, there are many online casinos across the globe, but not all of them are good enough or popular. This is the reason we have come up with a guide for online casinos where we rate them. While rating, we consider the reputation of online casinos across the world.
- To rate on the basis of the online casino reputation, here are a few parameters we check. Monitoring and paying close attention to the blacklisted sites to keep them out of our list.
- The popularity of the online casino in Singapore. We also find out how often people search for the site by checking its traffic.
- The presence of a license is crucial. This is the reason we carry out license checks. Furthermore, when it comes to slot machines, we also check the manufacturer’s license.
There are many regional factors that need to be taken into consideration. So, here is what we check.
- Accepting Players from Singapore We first check if the online casino is accepting players from Singapore. Only the ones that do go into our list. We don’t want you to sign up at a platform only to realize that they do not accept players from Singapore.
- Languages Available The site should be available in the local language. In case it is not, we make sure that it is available in English.
- Payment Methods We also make it a point to check the payment methods available. It is important that the site accept local payment. We give preference to sites that accept Singapore currency.
- Our experts monitor more than 100 reliable and popular online casino ratings and bonuses, such as LCB, Askgamblers, Casino Guru, the Pogg, etc. The personnel of the platform includes a big team of experts and employees. Quality is the gold standard in the online gambling world. Thus, it shouldn’t be foolish not to trust what they have to say.